Friday 6 February 2015

End of the season

   Suddenly, winter is vanishing. The days are becoming very warm and the use of woollens is becoming difficult. My winter veggies seem to be shrinking and some are shedding their leaves in  my garden. Some patches are lying empty after the harvest, waiting to be ploughed / tilled / readied for the up coming season. 

   The summer has almost announced its arrival but I still had some urge to do knitting. So I thought I 'd make a half-sleeve sweater for Abi before I pack my knitting kit till the next season. Half-sleeve sweater because it has become too hot to hold the knitting yarn. With the help of the internet, I zeroed in on this design and lo! Its ready for my Abi!





5 comments:

Ammu said...

lovely sweater for a lovely boy!

Unknown said...

Awesome!!

annuswamy said...

Thanks abhishek.

annuswamy said...

Thanks ammu dear.

Anonymous said...

The sweater is super...and the photography !!!! Kya baat hai. Whats next :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...